4. You want to get rid of spots in your lawn. We’ve all had those spots in our lawns that just don’t want to grow. A soil test will identify the problem and better yet, provide you with the solution.
5. You can track your progress. Performing a soil test every two years will allow you to see how you’re improving the soil beneath your lawn. Watch as pH levels and nutrients are slowly optimized for your lawn’s growth.
6. Soil tests are good for the environment. With a soil test, you’ll know exactly how much fertilizer to use, reducing or eliminating run off that finds its way into our waterways.
7. Soil tests are easy. Soil tests are available from a number of independent labs. Turf Revolution has made it easy to get your soil tested by offering Soil Test Kits that are easy to use and even easier to understand. It’s like having your own personal laboratory helping you take care of your lawn. Our kits give you that power. They really are science made simple.
8. Soil tests are inexpensive. Turf Revolution offers postage-paid soil test kits that are less expensive that getting a soil test done in a lab.
9. The results are from independent labs. The results from Turf Revolution’s soil tests are from an independent, accredited laboratory. Turf revolution never sees your results nor can we influence the lab. They only care about helping your lawn and their recommendations will be based upon what’s best for your lawn and not for our bottom line. To maintain their accreditation their recommendations are based only upon science.
10. You’ll have the best lawn on the street this year. By focusing on what your lawn really needs, it will be thicker, darker and more beautiful than ever before. Imagine being the envy of your neighbourhood. Make soil testing your key to success.
“Whether you get your soil tested with one of our mail in Soil Test Kits or at another independent lab, I urge everyone to do it. It’s the simplest and least expensive investment you can make in your lawn and you’ll love the results,” Lawrence said.
< Back Copyright © CondoBusiness All rights reserved.